< protector :: Real#Friends#- Everyone That<Dragged You Here [EP](-2012)
 protector Index du Forum
 protector Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bonjour a tous j ai créer se site pour trouver
 des membres actif et qui aime rigoler 
pour jouer a kingdoms of camelot sur facebook 

Je vous présente mon alliance  

Bienvenu sur le forum des protectors
 en espérant que vous y passerait de bon moment 
 NOUS SOMMES 12 ET NOUS SOMMES CLASSER 76éme

Real#Friends#- Everyone That<Dragged You Here [EP](-2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     protector Index du Forum -> venez voir les pub -> aquitaweb
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caelemaddo

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Real#Friends#- Everyone That<Dragged You Here [EP](-2012) Répondre en citant

Real Friends - Everyone That Dragged You Here [EP](2012) > urlin.us/2bkcm

Lyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Sign..InRegister..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Show..navigation..Hide..navigation..Lyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Song..Lyrics..Follow...us...iTunes...and...discover...new...iTunes...Radio...Stations...and...the...music...we...loveOpen...Menu...Close...Menu...Apple...Bag...Apple...Mac...iPad...iPhone...Watch...Music...Support...Search...apple.com...Bag.......Keep..It..Together....4Keep...It...Together...02:48...lyrics...buy...track...4Buffalo,....NY....14206....Currency:....USD....We....ship....Worldwide!....Change....to....Canada....follow....srcvinyl....Newsletter....Signup....All....Prices....are....in....USDThere....was....an....error....retrieving....your....Wish....Lists.Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Sales..and..Refunds..Site..Map..v..Home..for..Fall..02:44..lyrics..buy..track..about..recorded..january..2012..in..crown..point,..indiana..at..abg..recording..studiosAnchor..Down..(acoustic)....8Thank...you...for...your...feedbackThank....you....for....your....feedbackFloorboards...03:24...lyrics...buy...track...2Sandman:....Denizen....Kane....Lyricapsule:....RIP....Ian....Curtis;....May....18,....1980....Best....Lyric....Vids....of....the....Week:....Volume....XX....Listing:....5....Lyrical....Breakthroughs....from....James....Blakes....The....Colour....in....Anything....RIFFd:....Radioheads....A....Moon....Shaped....Pool....All....Music....News........Popular....Real....Friends....Lyrics....1....Island....(The....Starting....Line....Cover)....2....I....Dont....Love....You....Anymore....3....Alexander....Supertramp....4....Hebron....5.....And....We're....Just....Changing....6....I....Think....I'm....Moving....Forward....Maybe...This...Place...Is...the...Same...and...We're...Just...ChangingView...In...iTunes...3Track..Name:..Floorboards..You..said..I..didn't..cry..out..to..the..clouds..for..nothing..You..told..me..everything..eventually..works..out..That's..what..I'll..keep..telling..myself..I..don't..want..to..be..jealous..of..the..trees..next..to..my..neighbor's..garage..anymore..I'll..just..lie..in..the..mess..I..made..Don't..let..me..fall..off..the..edge..and..break..down..Try..not..to..forget..everything..I..said..Just..another..week..and..I'll..pick..myself..up..off..my..boney..knees..I..guess..it..took..a..year..to..realize..that..what..I..had..was..everything..I..needed..to..feel..okay..But..still..I've..got..these..sleepy..eyes..that..have..seen..too..much..for..me..to..handle..I'm..not..gonna..lie,..my..skin..and..bones..have..seen..some..better..days..Thirty..pounds..ago..seems..like..a..more..stable..place..to..stay..There's..no..point..to..the..floorboards..in..my..house..Nothing..feels..right..I..can't..stand..up..without..you..Nothing..feels..right..Track..Name:..Anchor..Down..I..don't..really..think..that..I'm..ready..for..another..Chicago..winter..So..you..can..stop..making..my..bones..feel..cold..I..swear..that..emptiness..lives..inside..your..chest..You're..the..reason..you..fell..far..away..from..what..brought..out..your..best..Don't..get..me..wrong,..I..wish..a..lot..of..things..were..the..way..they..used..to..be..The..streets..that..used..to..make..me..feel..alive..just..make..me..feel..alone..The..holes..in..the..wall..get..bigger..every..year..It's..hard..to..think..that..some..people..in..this..world..look..at..me..with..the..same..eyes..as..yours..I've..been..breaking..all..ten..fingers..for..you..and..you..wouldn't..even..lift..one..up..for..me..Appreciation's..something..you..lost..in..the..dirt..that's..on..your..hands..and..knees..But..I'm..never..gonna..be..just..a..hole..in..the..wall..You..can..anchor..down..your..feet..and..say..fuck..the..past..and..everyone..that..dragged..you..here..I'm..not..putting..myself..on..a..pedestal..You..need..to..stand..up..for..yourself..and..who..you..claim..you..used..to..be..Anchor..down..your..feet,..say..fuck..the..past..and..everyone..that..dragged..you..here..Just..stand..up..for..yourself..and..who..you..claim..you..used..to..be..Track..Name:..Keep..It..Together..You'll..spend..every..Saturday..night..on..the..bathroom..floor..with..no..recollection..of..the..night..before..You're..a..train..wreck..and..everything..that's..in..between..Being..alone..doesn't..seem..so..bad..to..me..You're..the..type..of..girl..that..lets..this..whole..town..know..when..your..lips..come..anywhere..near..a..bottle..All..you..want..is..the..attention..from..every..eye..and..ear..that..covers..up..the..walls..in..this..room..I'd..rather..sleep..with..just..my..boney..knees..and..the..thought..of..someone..that..stands..up..straight..I..guess..I'll..sleep..alone..tonight..You'll..tell..everyone..you're..different,..but..you're..just..a..shade..of..grey..that..never..stuck..out..to..anybody..Fast..forward..to..2am..and..the..walls..aren't..spinning..around..enough..for..you..to..forget..your..ex-boyfriend..and..all..of..your..shitty..friends..You..say..you'll..keep..it..together,..but..I..know..you're..gonna..make..those..walls..fall..down..They..always..do..Track..Name:..Everything..I..Never..Want..To..Be..Hope..you're..having..fun..away..at..college..since..you..went..there..to..run..from..all..your..fuck..ups..You're..not..so..good..at..getting..away..from..all..of..the..karma..that..lies..between..your..tongue..and..cheek..It's..gotten..to..the..point..that..you're..the..spitting..image..of..everything..I..never..want..to..be..I..gave..you..chance..after..chance..and..it's..obvious..you..haven't..tried..at..all..By..now..it's..safe..to..say..that..I'll..be..erasing..every..trace..you..left..in..these..lines..I'm..sorry..for..breaking..down..when..I..should've..been..stitching..myself..back..up..You..left..me..on..the..fence..with..nowhere..to..jump..since..you..always..knew..that..my..balance..was..as..shitty..as..my..judgment..I..had..a..feeling..I'd..be..lying..in..the..grass..left..for..dead..Now..I'm..stuck..looking..at..that..fence..You've..become..the..spitting..image..of..everything..I..never..want..to..be..You're..everything..I..never..want..to..be..Track..Name:..Home..for..Fall..So..much..has..changed..back..home..since..you..left..without..packing..all..your..things..I..always..drive..past..your..house..hoping..you'll..be..sitting..on..your..porch..I..still..smell..the..smoke..on..your..clothes..And..I..can..still..hear..those..secondhand..stories..fall..off..your..tongue..It's..just..not..the..same..around..here..without..you..Most..of..the..time..I..feel..like..you're..in..over..your..head..out..there..You..ran..away..from..the..midwest..and..traded..it..in..for..beaches..and..east..coast..sunsets..Don't..take..in..too..much..too..soon..Keep..your..chin..up..out..there..Don't..forget..where..you..came..from..and..who..cares..about..you..Whenever..you're..missing..home,..just..look..at..your..arm..You've..got..the..state..lines..inked..into..your..forearm..There's..still..memories..of..you..pinned..on..my..wall..Maybe..you'll..be..here..next..year..to..waste..the..fall..away,..watching..the..leaves..blow..across..my..driveway..We..could..listen..to..American..Football..and..talk..about..high..school..Just..like..we..did..the..years..before..Home..For..Fall....11United....States....Copyright........2016....Apple....IncFull....Bio....Top....Albums....and....Songs....by....Real....Friends....1Have...one...to...sell?...Sell...on...Amazon...Image...Unavailable...Image...not...available...forColor:...Sorry,...this...item...is...not...available...in...Image...not...available...To...view...this...video...download...Flash...Player......Everyone...That...Dragged...You...Here...Real...Friends...(Artist)...Format:...Vinyl...4.5...out...of...5...stars...4...customer...reviews...See...all...2...formats...and...editions...Hide...other...formats...and...editions...Price...New...from...Used...from...Vinyl,...November...6,...2015..."Please...retry"...$12.99...$12.97...$53.00...Vinyl,...May...13,...2014...&mdash;...$39.30...&mdash;...Vinyl...from...$39.30...19...New...from...$39.30...This...items...packaging...will...indicate...what...is...inside...and...cannot...be...hiddenPlease..enable..JavaScript..to..view..the..comments..powered..by..DisqusAlso...featuring...vocalist...Dan...Lambton...and...drummer...Aaron...Schuck,...Real...Friends...recorded...debut...EP...This...Is...Honesty,These...are...the...fivesongs...that...were...the...bridge...to...Real...Friends'...growthFloorboards........2Method..Not..Allowed...Heavily..inspired..by..bands..such..as..Brand..New..and..the..Starting..Line,..the..group's..introspective,..cathartic..songs..featured..lyrics..that..often..addressed..physical..and..mental..health..issues,..as..well..as..the..troubles..of..moving..onComment..One..person..found..this..helpfulAlready..have..iTunes?..Click..I..Have..iTunes..to..open..it..nowPut...Yourself...Back...TogetherView...In...iTunes...2Get..fast,..free..shipping..with..Amazon..Prime..Prime..members..enjoy..FREE..Two-Day..Shipping..and..exclusive..access..to..music,..movies,..TV..shows,..and..Kindle..bookscredits..released..January..24,..2012..tags..tags:..pop..pop-punk..punk..emo..Tinley..Park..license..all..rights..reserved..feeds..feeds..for..this..album,..this..artist..or..its..affiliates...This..is..just..a..preview!..Preview..the..embedded..widget..Real..Friends..-..Everyone..That..Dragged..You..Here..(EP)..Album..Lyrics1.Floorboards..Lyrics2.Anchor..Down..Lyrics3.Keep..It..Together..Lyrics4.Everything..I..Never..Want..To..Be..Lyrics5.Home..for..Fall..LyricsReal..Friends..Lyrics..provided..by..SongLyrics.com..Do..you..like..this..album?..Leave..a..reviewI...ve...Never...Been...Home...Product...Details...Vinyl...(May...13,...2014)...Number...of...Discs:...1...Label:...Black...Numbers...ASIN:...B00IACYI1M...Average...Customer...Review:...4.5...out...of...5...starsSee...all...reviews(4...customer...reviews)...Amazon...Best...Sellers...Rank:...#180,708...in...Music...(See...Top...100...in...Music)...#4277...inMusic...>...Vinyl...>...Alternative...Rock...#26297...inMusic...>...Alternative...Rock...#85967...inMusic...>...Rock...Would...you...like...to...update...product...info...or...give...feedback...on...images?...Customer...Reviews...4.5...out...of...5...stars...4...4.5...out...of...5...stars...5...star...75%...4...star...0%...3...star...25%...2...star...0%...1...star...0%...See...all...4...customer...reviews...Share...your...thoughts...with...other...customers...Write...a...customer...review...Top...Customer...Reviews...3.0...out...of...5...starsDistorted...By...Jacqueline...on...October...14,...2015Format:...Vinyl...Verified...Purchase...Mine...is...a...beautiful...bright...pink...color...but...the...sound...has...always...been...distorted,...sounds...unlike...any...of...my...other...records55k..Like..LyricsArtists..-..RReal..Friends..LyricsEveryone..That..Dragged..You..Here..(EP)..Album..Real..Friends..-..Everyone..That..Dragged..You..Here..(EP)..Album..Artist:..Real..Friends..Send.."Real..Friends"..Ringtones..to..your..Cell..Album:..Everyone..That..Dragged..You..Here..(EP)..2012..1..Floorboards..2..Anchor..Down..3..Keep..It..Together..4..Everything..I..Never..Want..To..Be..5..Home..for..Fall..embed..Embed..Get..the..embed..code..Real..Friends..-..Everyone..That..Dragged..You..Here..(EP)..Album..Lyrics1.Floorboards..Lyrics2.Anchor..Down..Lyrics3.Keep..It..Together..Lyrics4.Everything..I..Never..Want..To..Be..Lyrics5.Home..for..Fall..LyricsReal..Friends..Lyrics..provided..by..SongLyrics.com..Note:..When..you..embed..the..widget..in..your..site,..it..will..match..your..site's..styles..(CSS)Genres...Rock...R&B...Country...Hip...Hop/Rap...Pop...Christian...Top...Lyrics...Top...Songs...Top...Artists...Top...Albums...Upcoming...Songs...Upcoming...Albums...Billboard...Hot...100...SongLyrics...Advertise...on...SL...Featured...Blogs...Contact...Us...Music...News...Privacy...Policy...Terms...of...Use...Company...Copyright......2016...SongLyrics...Follow...us:...Facebook...Twitter...About...SoundMedia...ToneMedia...Artists:...A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N...O...P...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y...Z...#... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     protector Index du Forum -> venez voir les pub -> aquitaweb Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Thème créée par Zakenir et Coldkiller pour les Roxx'n'Roll